Full Stack Software Engineer
Interested in applying your skills on a newly launched Corporate Services technology platform?
Zave’s mission is to deliver technology-lead routine corporate services to the startup and SME community in Singapore and beyond. We've launched trials of our Accounting and Tax service and are commencing work on developing the Company Incorporation and Corporate Secretarial products.
We are looking to hire an energetic Full Stack Software Engineer to work with our Senior Software Engineer, Mervin, to help scale the Engineering team.
We are looking for a full stack software engineer who will work as part of a small but growing startup Engineering team. This is a unique opportunity for junior engineer to be part of a team developing a truly innovative and high potential technology service.
- Working together with Mervin and Alan in an Agile programming environment;
- Reviewing and completing assigned tasks during Agile sprints;
- Providing input and suggestions around Product features and specifications.
- ReactJS/CSS3/HTML5 on the front end and NodeJS on the back end;
- Atlassian (Jira, Confluence and BitBucket).
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience;
- English proficiency.
- 3 years as a full stack web programmer.
- Natural Language Processing/Generation Artificial Intelligence;
- User of Atlasssian tools such as Confluence, Jira and Bitbucket.
- Competitive cash salary;
- 1 month bonus fixed + discretionary bonus;
- Participation in company’s Employee Stock Option Plan;
- Membership in company’s Private Health Plan;
- Endless free fills of coffee from Common Man Coffee Roasters!