Full Stack Software Engineer
Interested in applying your skills on a newly launched Corporate Services technology platform?
Zave’s mission is to deliver technology-lead routine corporate services to the startup and SME community in Singapore and beyond. We launched in March and count upwards of 50+ enterprise clients actively engaging with our platform.
We are looking to hire energetic Full Stack Software Engineers to report to Mervin Tan (VP Engineering) in executing on our Engineering Road Map.
We are looking for a full stack software engineer who will work as part of a small but growing startup Engineering team. This is a unique opportunity for junior engineer to be part of a team developing a truly innovative and high potential technology service.
- Reporting to Mervin and working with the CEO in an Agile programming environment;
- Reviewing and completing assigned tasks during Agile sprints;
- Providing input and suggestions around Product features and specifications.
- ReactJS/CSS3/HTML5 on the front end and NodeJS on the back end;
- Atlassian (Jira, Confluence and BitBucket).
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience;
- English proficiency.
- 3 years as a full stack web programmer.
- Natural Language Processing/Generation Artificial Intelligence;
- User of Atlassian tools such as Confluence, Jira and Bitbucket.
- Competitive cash salary;
- Discretionary annual bonus;
- Membership in company’s Private Health Plan;
- Endless Coffee from our new Espresso Machine at the new SBF Center HQ!